Henry® Single-Shot Rifle with Brass Receiver
- Hardened brass receiver
- External, rebounding hammer
- Non-ejecting extractor
- Matte-blued barrel
- Oil-finished walnut stock with brass buttplate
Category: Rifles Tags: 17 centerfire rifle, 2 guns, 22 centerfire rifle, 22 magnum revolver, 22 revolver, 357 magnum revolver, 38 revolver, 38 special revolver, 380 gun, 380 revolver, 44 magnum revolver, 9mm revolver, best revolver, black powder revolver, buds gun shop, centerfire rifle, colt revolvers, gun, gun cabinet, gun case, gun deals, gun range, gun range near me, gun safe, gun safes for sale, gun shop, gun shops, gun shops near me, gun store, gun stores near me, gun trader, guns, guns and ammo, guns for sale, kentucky gun co, revolver, revolver gun, revolvers for sale, ruger revolvers, texas gun trader
Shipping & Delivery
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
- Back-Bored technology provides optimum shot patterns
- Synthetic stock with textured gripping surfaces
- Self-adjusting Active Valve system cycles loads while reducing recoil
- Invector-Plus choke-tube system includes three choke tubes
- Inflex Technology recoil pad reduces felt recoil as much as 50%
The Brown Bess was used by British troops during colonization of American territories. It also saw action during the War of 1812 and during the Mexican-American War. Like the originals, these smooth- bore .75-cal. flintlocks feature brass hardware, oil-stained walnut stock and steel ramrod, barrel and lock.